1. Look at a house nearby. Write a fiction piece about the people who live there.
2. Write advice to your sixteen year old self.
3. Describe your perfect writing room.
4. Write from the perspective of a family member.
5. Write everything good about a difficult person in your life.
6. Write from the perspective of your favorite celebrity.
7. Write about how your dog sees you.
8. Write a time you were wrong.
9. Write about a memory you have before age 5.
10. Write about a time you felt like a big deal.
11. Write about how you cope in comparison to others.
12. Write an alternate ending to your favorite book.
13. Write about a time you were wrong.
14. Write about a spiritual experience.
15. Compare yourself to the city you live in.
16. Write about the doings of a fictitious person you watch from afar.
17. Write about what’s behind the door a found key opens.
18. Write about being stuck in an elevator.
19. Write about a time you were jealous.
20. Make up a character with a unique quirk.
More to come!